Our return policy is designed to give you peace of mind when choosing your new surf board and applies for all JS online orders where the customer is in Australia or the USA.
We wish to make sure that you end up with the best possible piece of equipment to ride every time you order with us.
This policy is another step to make that the reality for everyone.
When can you return your board?
Any time you order a surfboard from JS online, you have a 30-day period from the day of delivery to make sure that board is right for you before use.
As long as the board is in “as new” condition, you can return it to us free of charge and we’ll exchange it! This means completely unridden, no wax, no grip, no dings, no extra stickers etc.
Consider it an extra invitation for whatever JS you order to pass the test once you feel it in person - the crucial under arm assessment of its rails, outline, and anything else you might want to be 100% certain it’s the board for you.
For example, if something’s not quite what you were expecting once received, send it back to us and we’ll exchange it for a different board as soon as your request is in stock.
All you have to do is follow the steps detailed below – “Return Instructions”.
When can you NOT return your board?
Once the board is waxed up and ready to take out into the ocean, it’s yours, no return.
Please carefully assess your product choice before applying grips, wax, or any other accessories, as we will only accept returns of a board in “as new” condition.
If your JS weapon is purchased through any other outlet, you will need to review that outlet’s return policy as those terms will govern your rights.
Estimated Shipping Times
Australia & USA - exchanged boards will be sent as soon as possible depending on stock availability. Once in stock, it will ship to you within 3-5 business days!
Terms – return policy
• Any JS surfboard ordered online in Australia or the USA from jsindustries.com is eligible. All other means of purchase are not.
• This return policy is for a period of 30 days from the date of delivery. If that period has expired since you received your board, unfortunately you can not exchange.
• Incorrectly chosen boards may be exchanged for a different board. If you believe that the board is faulty (before or after use), that is a different question and the board will be assessed by the JS production team as a separate matter. .
• To return an unused “as new” product, please email JS Industries at email@example.com for shipping details. Please provide the following details:
• Full name and address;
• Preferred method of contact and contact details;
• Proof of purchase (i.e. copy of receipt/order);
• Order & board number;
• A photo of the board you wish to exchange; and Specifications of the “new” board you would like to be delivered to you.
• Boards must be repacked using the box and bubble wrap it was originally shipped in.
• JS will then organise for the board to be returned to us, and your new board to be delivered (once we confirm the condition of the returned board upon its receipt).
*Please note, our 30 Day Returns Policy extends to all brand new JS Surfboards purchased online, although it does not include any discounted, ex-team, ex-demo or factory seconds boards.