Caleb Tancred is a passionate young natural footer from the Central Coast of NSW. Since a young age he's had an affinity with the ocean and his hometown Avoca Beach. Right from first light you'll see him shredding at his local beach break, Avoca Point, before rushing off to school. Caleb is always up for a chat and loves the ‘old dudes’ out in the surf at home.
Known also as ‘K’, ‘ Snowy’ or the ‘Leb’, Caleb has only one goal and that is to compete at the highest level on the WSL Championship Tour. He is dedicated and trains incredibly hard, taking inspiration from the likes of locals Adrian ‘Ace’ Buchan and Glenn ‘Micro’ Hall. He is paving his way clearly with some major stepping stones already accomplished, winning two Under 14 Australian Junior titles and winning heats against much older competitors in Qualifying Series contests around the world.
As a self-confessed foodie, sashimi and soft-shell crab rate as Caleb’s all-time favourite meals. Caleb lives in a chaotic household with Mum and Dad, two brothers and little sister - that is when he's not travelling.
Caleb hopes to challenge himself in 2018 by stepping up to compete on the QS, and develop his skills in Hawaii and Tahiti.
- 2016 U16 Occy Grom Comp Runner Up
- 2015 Billabong Bloodlines Hawaii camp
- 2014 U14 Australian Champion
- 2014 Mark Richards Award for Most Promising Surfer
- 2013 U14 Australian Champion
- 2014 U14 Occy Grom Comp Champion
- 2013 U12 Skull Candy Champion
- 2013 U12 Occy Grom Comp Finalist
- 2014 U14 NSW State Title Finalist
- 2013 U14 NSW State Title Finalist
- 2014 U14 Rip Curl Gromsearch Champion
- 2014 U16 Rip Curl Gromsearch Runner Up
- 2013 U14 Rip Curl Gromsearch Runner Up
- 2013 U12 Rip Curl Gromsearch Finalist
Hurley, JS Industries, Nike, Dragon, Nixon, FCS